* A friend is a person with whom you dare to be your self.
* I need my friend and my friend needs me.
* Friends are often unpredictable.
* To me fair friend , you can never be old.
* I know what things are good
Friend ship, work and conversation.
* Where ever you may be, it is your friend who make your world.
* When a friend is in trouble , don't do not ask if there is any thing you can do.
Think up of something and do it.
* A friend comes in when the whole world has gone out.
* Life's best support is a very dear friend.
* A friend always knows something good about you.
* Friend ship's smiles are gleams of sun shine over the heart.
* Goodness may be found in the touch of a friendly hand or the look in a kindly eye.
* To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life.
* Forget your troubles , a friend is near.
* You can't choose your parents but you can choose your friends.
* Friends share each other's gladness wipe each other tears.
* Precious are all things that comes from friends.